Wednesday 7 November 2012

Being Solitary!





It’s not been a single day,
when you weren’t in my pray.
Life has unfolded many curves
&, placed me on different turfs.

I might not roam everyday,
but my soul keeps sway.
My heart screams for you,
it dreams, day & night, only you!

I don’t cherish any fest around,
when you are not surround.
You might be thinking it my chagrin,
but it’s painful to live with such a din.

I might have touched the peak,
but all that seem such a bleak.
Day & night, all seem alike,
when you aren’t at sight.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and touching composition.
    P.S- Perfect title and the image :)

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing great dear. Thank you for the love. :)

      Delete
  2. wonderful poem ... seems you are missing someone special ??? is it so ? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm........Actually, for a few days I have been alone at home till sunset. So, my empty mind walked for a random thought about people who live alone for career and other reasons. So, it's part yes & part no. ;)
      Thank you, dear!

      Delete
  3. Awww...I know deep down you are missing someone, and that's the worst feeling! Lovely lines, Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so very beautiful I loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emotions are so honest and simple here. You are too good with poems Gayatri. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you........ ;) :)

      Delete

Please leave your feedbacks here. I'm open to brickbats too.